Hi. I’m Larry. I live in the beautiful Yarra Valley, Victoria with my family.
I have a passion for capturing people, a person, and the simple moments exchanged between them. I bring an honest, storytelling approach to photographing your wedding.
With a history in graphic design and video production, I’ve always favoured the arts. I find photographing people, especially people in love, exhilarating and fulfilling. I enjoy capturing the simple things such as a subtle glance, the intimate connection, the placement of a hand or the inner joy that you can see in one’s face.
Love and laughter fill my heart, I’m a bit of a softy when it comes to weddings and I’m always reminded of just how lucky I am to be part of your special day.
Some things I love:
- Family. My muse and my compass.
- The Environment. I’m a bit of a tree-hugger. I run my home-office from power collected by my rooftop solar panels.
- Music. Mostly non-commercial, indie alternative. Generally music from about 20 years ago. Does this make me sound old?
- Classic novels.
- A good TV series.
- Art. From the famous impressionist Claude Monet, to the political street art of Banksy.
- Oh, and chai tea. I love chai tea.
My daughter, our dog (Gordy) and (Stripe) the cat.